Welcome to LegendsOfJapan.com, a way to own, share & experience Japanese culture. By using this website, you agree to the following conditions.
By using this website, you are communicating with us electronically and consent to receive communications from us electronically. You agree that all electronic communications including notices, disclosures, cancellation and market loss related policies that we provide to you electronically shall satisfy and legal requirements that such communications be in writing.
All content presented on LegendsOfJapan.com including graphics, logos, images, audio clips, and slogans are the exclusive property of the owners, and protected by international copyright laws.
It is your responsibility to maintain the confidentiality of your account including username, password, and for restricting access to any computer you use to access your account or complete a transaction. By using our site, you agree to accept full responsibility for any activity which occurs on your account.
User reviews are the opinion of others and are not the opinion of LegendsOfJapan.com. LegendsOfJapan.com accepts no responsibility for the opinions of users.
- Any dispute or claim in any way to your use of LegendsOfJapan.com or to any products you purchase from LegendsOfJapan.com will be resolved by binding arbitration, rather than court, except that you may assert claims in small claims court if your claim would qualify. You agree that the Federal Arbitration Act and the laws of the state of Nevada, without regard to principles of conflict of laws will govern these terms and conditions.
- Any credit card charge back will be subject to a minimum $50 processing fee. Processing fee may be charged to the credit card used to place the order or added to the user’s account balance at LegendsOfJapan.com’s discretion.
- Any bounced check payment will be subject to a minimum $30 processing fee. Processing fee may be charged to the credit card used to place the order or added to the user’s account balance at LegendsOfJapan.com’s discretion.
Terms of Purchase
- When an order is confirmed, prices become locked-in and the order becomes a contractually binding agreement between the “buyer” and LegendsOfJapan.com. By placing an order either online or via telephone and agreeing to our terms and conditions, the customer enters into a contractually binding agreement with LegendsOfJapan.com, and agrees to send payment as specified by LegendsOfJapan.com for each different payment method, and also agrees to LegendsOfJapan.com’s order cancellation policy if payment is not received within the specified time-frame.
All cancelled orders are subject to a cancellation fee consisting of any market loss to LegendsOfJapan.com along with an additional 3% of total purchase price. Market loss is defined in the simplest form, as the difference of what you paid for the purchase and what it is now worth based on the going market price of the respective item. i.e. the market value per ounce for the products that you purchased at the time of purchase less the market value per ounce of the products at the time of cancellation. The market value will be defined under the sole discretion of LegendsOfJapan.com at the completion of the insurance company and/or LegendsOfJapan.com’s investigation.
LegendsOfJapan.com reserves the right to cancel any order after 5 business days of non-payment for personal check orders, and after 72 hours (3 business days) of non-payment for bank wire orders. Cancellation penalty will be applied to a credit card on file previously used to secure an order either online or via telephone, or charged to the customer account. LegendsOfJapan.com reserves the right to charge any valid credit card on file for applicable market loss and cancellation fees. Any market gains as a result of a cancelled order will remain the property of LegendsOfJapan.com.
Cancellation requests must be sent via email during normal business hours. LegendsOfJapan.com will evaluate any request to cancel an order on a case-by-case basis and only under rare, extraordinary circumstances will a cancellation be approved.
- LegendsOfJapan.com’s price quotes do not include any taxes or duties. The customer is solely responsible for any applicable 3rd party taxes or duties that may be applicable to a transaction with LegendsOfJapan.com. The customer pays LegendsOfJapan.com both the quoted cost of the coins and the quoted cost of shipping shown on the final checkout page.
- Due to continually changing market prices for precious metals, the offers made by LegendsOfJapan.com are only valid for a short duration. If the precious metals market price changes drastically between the time of ordering and before the customer payment is received and processed, LegendsOfJapan.com reserves the right to cancel the order, in such a case, at no fee to the customer. Customer further agrees to hold LegendsOfJapan.com harmless from all damages or liability arising from such circumstances. The price calculation is determined by LegendsOfJapan.com upon its sole and absolute discretion. Pricing on any website owned, operated by LegendsOfJapan.com, or affiliated, is for informational purposes only.
- LegendsOfJapan.com provides up-to-date market pricing for you and your staff. Occasionally, we do make mistakes and there may be a typographical or an algorithmic pricing error(s). Under these rare circumstances, LegendsOfJapan.com retains the right to cancel or refund an order. If a typographical, algorithmic or other error is made in the calculation of a transaction, customer agrees to take all steps requested by LegendsOfJapan.com to rectify the error. Customer further agrees to hold LegendsOfJapan.com harmless from all damages or liability arising from such error and or cancellation.
- Customer must notify LegendsOfJapan.com in writing within 24 hours after receipt of material of any discrepancy, claim, or dispute arising from a transaction. If no notification is received within 24 hours, customer agrees it is forever barred from bringing a claim for loss, damage, or other relief relating to such controversy, claim, or dispute.
- The information provided on any website owned by, operated by, and affiliated with LegendsOfJapan.com is for informational purposes only and is not intended as any form of advice, whether legal, accounting, investment, financial or tax advice. Therefore, it cannot be relied upon as such. The client should research a professional track record when looking for such advice. The information provided by any related or affiliated websites of LegendsOfJapan.com are provided on an “as is” basis without any warranty of any kind, whether express or implied and the use of this service and the LegendsOfJapan.com’s websites is entirely at client’s own risk. In no event will LegendsOfJapan.com, including those servicing LegendsOfJapan.com, be held liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages arising out of the use of information contained on our websites or in any publication.
- Force Majeure. LegendsOfJapan.com shall not be liable to the other party for any failure to perform any obligation under any Agreement which is due to an event beyond the control of LegendsOfJapan.com, including but not limited to any Act of God, terrorism, war, political insurgence, insurrection, riot, civil unrest, act of civil or military authority, uprising, earthquake, flood, pandemic, or any other natural or man made event(s) outside of our control, which causes the termination of an agreement or contract entered into, nor which could have been reasonably foreseen. LegendsOfJapan.com shall forthwith inform the other Party and shall use all reasonable endeavors to comply with the terms and conditions of any Agreement contained herein.
- Other Policies- By using this website you agree to all policies further detailed on LegendsOfJapan.com